Some of Gage's favorites this month:
Trains; especially when he can push them around and around
Of course nothing tops playing with trains like having your trusted spatula with you!
A puzzle with sounds! I got this at a rummage and Gage loves it
Walking; with a little assistance of course! Gage loves to walk -- whether it's with a push along toy or us holding his hands and guiding him
Yes, cooking utensils are still making the list :)
Coloring/Drawing: I should have put this picture towards the top because coloring is a top priority for Gage right now
Gage likes to load his toys up in things and then push them around: Take three for the spatula in hand! :)
Gage loves to help mom in the kitchen, especially if he gets to help unload the utensils
Gage is adjusting to table food very quickly and is loving it. Infact, when Rob and I eat, if we don't share, Gage will let out a few squeals to let you know you are not getting away without sharing.
Things Gage is not fond of:
Gage doesn't like it when daddy goes outside without him
He doesn't like to sit when taking baths
Being in a room without mom or dad. If we leave the room he is quick to crawl right behind us.
You will feel a tug on your leg
And as you look down you will see little baby boy reach up for you
7 comments:
Get real, he is so incredibly cute!! I still love his little face and his smile. What a little stud. I hope he gets to know us a little bit when we come out in 3 days he is going to be a ball to play with. Love love, the blue plad shorts outfit and his cheesy little grin, he is all smiles.
Shal, he is SO cute! I can't believe it's already been 10 months since Gage entered the world. I wish I could tell you the trick for getting time to slow down, but the sad thing is that it just seems to speed up. At least you are enjoying every moment.
What a stinkin, cutie. His little mind is really going. I love all of his little toys. Simple joys, spatula's!! So cute.
Did you steal his red pajamas from the set of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers?
Shalese! My long lost friend! So excited to hear from you! Gage is adorable. I am so excited for you. So excited to see Kayla is getting married too! Thanks for your comment. I will frequent your blog from now on. lots of love! Jess
Gage is so cute!! When are you going to put our trip pictures up?
His red outfit reminds me of a little lumberjack...hehe. So Cute!!
Post a Comment