Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Days Like These

I had a few clients cancel one day a few weeks ago so I got to spend an extra day with Gage. It was a fun and laid back day. I want/wish/need more of these days!!!! Here are some snapshots of our extra day together.

We started out the day playing with the Leap Frog table (and of course the beloved spatula was in hand)

 Then we moved on to playing at one of Gage's favorite spots; the steps that lead into the kitchen


 Gage loves to play with his cooking utensils while on the steps

Gage's second favorite thing to do: Climb the stairs!


Once Gage almost reached the top, he would always look back to make sure I was right behind him (and of course I was directly behind him the entire way up!)

Gage would get to the top, smile and laugh and then look at me so I could carry him down and we could start all over again! I think we went up and down about twelve times :)

After all that work he was ready for a juice break


One of mine and Gage's most cherished summer activities is going to Rob's softball games. Gage LOVES to look at people so it was hard trying to get a picture of him looking at the camera.


Rob had a great hit (Rob is in the teal, running to first base)

Daddy and Gage after the game.
This picture is one of my all time favorites so far!!! I put this one in Gage's room


We ended the night with a little more play time right before bed.  
The tongue: Yes this is a trait Gage got from mommy. Every time I concentrate, I subconsciously stick my tongue out. Looks like I passed on this lovely trait to Gage!

 This picture makes us smile

2 comments:

Trevor and Shanna said...

Gage likes to go up the stairs so mommy can get her exercise too. What a smartie!! Can't believe he isn't even a year and he is going up stairs, almost walking, etc. Slow him down, leave him in the bouncer all day so he can't grow up and learn new things.

Clarke Hill said...

I don't even know what to say. He is too dang cute for his own good. Seriously, I second Shanna. Leave him in his bouncer till I can come see him! Not fair that I don't get to come next week!!!! Lame!!!!